Hospital Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
As an organization, we pride ourselves in hiring leaders who are passionate about building a healing team that thrives on exceeding our patients' expectations. We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to join our team to lead our Long-term Acute Care Hospital.
We believe that a successful Hospital Chief Executive Officer should:
- Be actively engaged in the community and serve as a public educator
- Be well-versed in hospital operations
- Be knowledgeable in marketing and medical staff development
In order to qualify for this position the Hospital Chief Executive Officer must have:
- The confidence to pitch and roll out new programs, ideas, and processes! We're looking for forward thinkers who will continue to keep our team a leader in healthcare!
- A Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related discipline
- 5 years of upper management experience OR the determination and work history to prove that you're ready to take the next step in your career!
- The leadership skills to establish and maintain a work environment that is grounded in providing a top-notch patient experience
- A slight obsession for evaluating statistical data, financial reports, and performing market analysis
- Proven experience developing positive working relationships with corporate leadership, peers, personnel, and staff
- The emotional intelligence to communicate professionally and with the utmost sensitivity to patients and their families and staff members during challenging situations
- A proven history in marketing and driving census growth!
With this position, the Hospital Chief Executive Officer will benefit from:
- Unlimited guidance and mentorship from some of this industry's top leaders
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- The opportunity to further their career and experience level with a rapidly growing organization