Human Resources Support Services Coordinator
Post Acute Medical is looking for a dynamic Human Resources Support Services Coordinator to assist the members of our corporate HR Team!
Using discretion and judgment, provides administrative support to identified members of the home office Human Resources Team.
Administrative Support Responsibilities
- Prioritizes multiple tasks and implements appropriate follow-up action. Works independently as needed; anticipates problems and works toward quick solution.
- Utilizes independent judgment and discretion in coordination of work and special projects with other organizational units as needed to promote efficient operations.
- Drafts and edits letters, reports, and other documents, and prepares presentation materials in an appropriate and expeditious manner as needed.
- Coordinates as necessary with HR personnel regarding scheduling meetings and leadership functions.
- Conducts business travel arrangements on behalf of Human Resources Team.
- When needed, works closely and effectively with other members of the executive leadership team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirecting HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Prepares new hire packets, ensures that required forms are completed, and adds evaluation dates to manager calendars
- Keeps employee licensure/credentials database up to date and notifies supervisors of pending expirations.
- Assists with enrollment of employees in benefits programs as they become eligible. Ensures that employees are enrolled in appropriate benefit plans within designated timeframes.
- HR Payroll functions as necessary
- Assists in Benefit invoicing billing
- Assists in Benefit’s Life change event document collection
- Types correspondence, reports, memoranda, policies and procedures as requested.
- May be responsible for preparing, planning, and coordinating employee recognition events (Employee of the Month/Quarter) which may include overseeing the nominations and voting, ordering of supplies and requesting of services, and coordination of rewards with appropriate departments/vendors.
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintains the highest level of customer service via courtesy, compassion, and positive communication.
- Promotes the Mission and Vision of Post Acute Medical within the work environment and the community.
- Respects dignity and confidentiality by adherence to all applicable policies and procedures.
Education and Training: College degree preferred.
Experience: Three years of experience as administrative or executive assistant required. Prior contract management experience preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to take direction, set priorities, and see assigned tasks through to completion.
- Must be able to work independently, without supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.