Regional Corporate HR Business Partner
Akeso Talent Engagement is excited to find an enthusiastic Regional Corporate HR Business Partner for our partner, Post Acute Medical, LLC!
This position will require travel to regional hospitals
We are actively seeking a qualified Human Resources Director who is excited to provide regional support to a team of HR professionals.
With this position you will benefit from:
- Working in a collaborative environment where your thoughts and ideas will be heard!
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401K to name a few!
- Continuing Education Reimbursement options
- Career Advancement Opportunities
The Regional Director of Human Resources will contribute to the team by:
- Identifying and acting on all HR need as they apply to this role
- Overseeing the overall HR functions of hospitals in multiple states, including but not limited to administration of policies, handling of escalated employee complaints and concerns, and serving as the link between local HR and corporate office on all matters related to human resources at the local level
- Assessing and recommending policy, process, and procedure changes, as needed, by providing strategic proposals to corporate
- Driving a positive culture and being an employee advocate
- Supporting a team of Human Resources professionals at different locations
- Fulfilling duties related to employee relations, hiring, termination, compensation, benefits, and employee development
- Working directly with HR professionals in the field as well as the corporate location
The Regional Director of Human Resources should have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, or relative experience
- Background working in an HR function in a Healthcare environment
- Minimum of three years of experience, SHRM or HRCI Certification preferred
- Knowledge of labor laws and hospital survey requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Ability to maintain the utmost professionalism when dealing with employees, management, and leadership
- Keen organizational and task prioritizing skills
- Ability to to handle confidential and sensitive information