Post Acute Medical is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our growing corporate team in Enola, PA! As a Financial Analyst, you will be charged with analyzing the financial performance of Post Acute Medical hospitals by collecting, monitoring, studying data, and making business recommendations to the Operations Department based on your analysis.
As a member of the Post Acute Medical team, you'll enjoy:
- Working with a company that's driven by collaboration and passionate about teamwork
- A leadership team that values out of the box thinking to get the job done
- Team building activities like bowling, lunch-ins, holiday parties, and fresh popcorn daily!
- A competitive benefits package including a matched 401k, life insurance, medical, dental, and vision, telehealth services, and generous paid time off
- Casual Friday every day and an in-house gym
We set high expectations for ourselves and for our team. As a Financial Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- Identifying the organization’s financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guiding cost analysis process providing trends and forecasts, explaining processes and techniques, and recommending actions
- Improving financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
- Reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Recommending actions by analyzing and interpreting data, making comparative analyses, and studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Monitoring reimbursement problem areas and working with staff to resolve problems and optimize reimbursement and/or profitability
In order to be considered for our Financial Analyst opportunity, we'd like you to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Three to five years of progressive experience in financial management
- An overall understanding of financial management and healthcare reporting
- Prior experience working in the hospital industry
Join the Post Acute Medical family today!
To learn more, visit our website at www.postacutemedical.com.