$7,500 Full Time Sign on Bonus !!!!!
Registered Nurse (RN)
Full Time Nights
The Registered Nurse / RN is responsible for:
- Utilizing the nursing process while delivering, directing and supervising care to patients admitted to the nursing unit in an age and population-appropriate manner
- Plans, coordinates, and provides patient care, to include multi-disciplinary planning, discharge planning, patient and family teaching for post hospitalization, and accessing community resources
The Registered Nurse / RN must:
- Hold a current license as a Registered Nurse by the Board of Nurse Examiners of the State in which the facility is located
- Have a current CPR certification and maintains same
- ACLS certification is mandatory (New employees will have 6 months from date of hire to obtain ACLS certification)
- Having prior LTACH / Rehab / Medical-Surgery experience is preferred
Post Acute Medical/Warm Springs Hospitals provide competitive employee benefits packages, 401K, life insurance, bonuses, and more!