Occupational Therapist / OTR
Post Acute Medical has new oportunities available for qualified OTR's!
PRN Shifts Available
The Occupational Therapist / OTR will benefit from:
- Working in a collaborative and healthy work environment
- Exposure to a variety of levels of care
- Excellent compensation and benefits, such as:
- **Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- **Mobile phone discounts with Verizon & AT&T!
- **Free onsite parking and within walking distance to the Park & Ride
- **Employee referral bonuses for select skillsets
- **Wear Your Own Scrub days, potluck lunches, and smoothies for fun pick-me-ups!
- Strong leadership engagement with frontline staff
- Opportunity for growth company wide
The Occupational Therapist / OTR will be primarily responsible for:
Direct client care
Planning and implementing specific treatment programs in an age appropriate manner for individual clients
Being involved in the further development of therapy services
Being flexible to meet the needs of the system
The Occupational Therapist / OTR must:
Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of occupational therapy
Be licensed or eligible for licensure by the Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners for the state in which the facility resides
Have current CPR certification and maintain same
Post Acute Medical/Warm Springs Hospitals provide
competitive employee benefits packages, 401K, life insurance, bonuses, and more!